Tried something new at dinner yesterday. We’re trying to make healthier meals so it’s forcing me to come up with new ideas. I’m not really a pizza fan (usually you have to talk me into eating it), but I decided to give it a try. I’ll definitely be making this again!
– 1 flax flatbread per pizza
– ham (just bought some deli ham and tore into pieces)
– pineapple (I bought a can of pineapple tidbits)
(or other veggies/meats)
– tomato sauce (I’m not a huge fan of pizza sauce, so I use tomato sauce and add my own spices)
– Italian spices
– mozzarella cheese, grated
1. Spray a cookie sheet. Place flatbread on cookie sheet.
2. Spoon tomato sauce onto flatbread and spread. Sprinkle Italian spices.
3. Layer ham, pineapple and mushrooms (or other veggies/meats).
4. Add grated mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake for 15 minutes at 400 degrees or until flatbread is crispy and cheese is melted. Let cool for a few minutes before cutting. Enjoy!